Android System Recovery Made Simple for Everyone of All Ages and Expertise
Our Android System Recovery Program Recovers Deleted Data from Any Phone Using Android OS. The Android System Recovery will Recover Any Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Pictures, Documents, Music Files, Videos, Calendar Entries, Personal Files and More From Your SD Card.
- Recovers Deleted Data – Recovers any deleted text messages, contacts, pictures, document, music, calendar entries and notes from your SD card!
- Downloads Phone Contents – Downloads all the user data on the phone such as pictures, all text messages, internet history, all contacts, your call logs, etc.
- Simple-To-Use – Just plug the Android Systsem Recovery USB Stick into your computer and run the software from the drive. Then you just connect your phone or tablet, and start downloading data!
- Recovers From Memory Cards – Recovers music, photos, documents, and more (only from Micro SD memory cards)
- PIN Required if phone is PIN-locked
Recover Data with the Click of a Button Using Our Android System Recovery Program
The Android System Recovery Program is a revolutionary new product that has been designed to recover alldeleted data from Android OS based smart phones. The Android System Recovery Stick is a thumb-drive USB device that will help you recover deleted data as well as other data from your Google Android Phone.
Simply connect the cell phone to any PC with the phone’s data cable and then connect the stick to the same computer through a USB port. Once both devices are connected; run the built-in software on the Android System Recovery USB Stick and recover all of the data you are looking for with the simple click of a button. It really is that easy!
Note: The data recovery process may take several hours to complete. The Android System Recovery Program is capable of recovering deleted data on your SD card from:
- Text messages
- Call history
- Calendar entries
Simple to Use and Recover Android OS Data!
The Android System Recovery runs on Windows XP, Vista, 2000, and 7. The software works on all Android devices up to firmware version 2.2.x. For newer Android operating systems, the Android System Recovery USB Stick will still download user data including text messages, call logs, pictures, and more for quick, organized analysis of phone data.
Compatible with all Android OS Based Smart Phones!
Although the Android Spy Recovery Stick supports all Android based phones, you may not even realize your phone runs Android. Here’s just a few of the phone manufacturers and carriers that have Android phones: Samsung, LG Dell, Verizon, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Virgin Mobile, Alltel, Metro PCS, Boost Mobile and much more!
Who Could Use the Android System Recovery Stick to Receive Help Recovering Data?
- Parents –You want to believe your child is doing the right thing, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. Protect your child from illegal activities and internet predators.
- Spouses – Are you suspicious of your spouse or partner? Use Android Spy Recovery Stick to find out the truth. Whether they’re guilty or not, it’s always better to be sure.
- Employers – Protect your company using the Android Spy Recovery Stick. Make sure no employee is taking advantage of you and doing something he/she shouldn’t be. Monitor your employees’ computers to ensure everyone is being honest.
- Students/Professionals - A great recovery tool for Students or Professionals who accidentally deleted important work or files.
*Disclaimer: You DO NEED the phone’s PIN for locked phones before performing a system recovery. The Android System Recovery Stick only recovers data from your micro SD card inside the phone.